Thursday 13 September 2007

What Have I Been doing?

I have been back home a week and I still haven’t caught up. I have missed the closing date for our show, so for the first time in many, many years I won’t have anything in the judged section.

I am still winding this very fine warp (2,000+ ends)! And I am now thinking of doing the Star of Bethlehem overshot pattern. Will I or won’t I???? So now I need to sit down and work out my threading, and how much yarn I will need. More math! The trouble is I’m not really sure what I want to do. It is for an Altar cloth, and I am trying to find something appropriate.

I also want to find time by the end of the weekend to photograph the wedding pieces and hats I want to sell on Esty. This means making up a photo booth, and I should also find a model of some sort. Not sure that that will happen for this time at least. I also want to get one of our wedding photos copied as I have bought a beautiful large glass frame. I have also bought a double heart shaped frame, but that is a difficult shape to fit. But these frames are sitting on my work bench in my studio and taking up room there!

I have finished the last strip of my hairpin lace, now to decide how to join them.

The wind has picked up today, and we are promised some rain over the next couple of days. I hope that eventuates. We are still desperate for water.

Spread your Wings and Soar
Judy

No comments: